- Beginning of your project and our relationship together
- Collection of details, answers to design questionnaire
- Understanding expectations
- Analyzing competition and your raw vision
- Confirming vision and all final requirements
Once we receive the details, the team of senior designers starts working on palling and conceptualization, 2nd stage of our design process.
Planning & Concept
- Seniors study competitors' to come up with better concept
- Team of designers sit and share their ideas
- Finalizing 1-2 concepts
- Analyzing practical useability and conversion aspects
This is one of the most important stages in process that brings in a unique concept for your business. Your inputs and visions add wonders to concept.
Wireframe & Modelling
- Concepts are shared with customers
- Wireframes are created to visualize the design
- Colors and images ideas are clarified
- Wireframes modified if needed after clients' review
This sage confirms the concept with a raw vision of website visual. Any modifications should be done at his stage ideally.
- Wireframes are followed up to create PSDs
- Reviewed by senior designers
- Shared with you using watermarked imagery
- Minor revisions in colors and shapes if any
This is an important stage to lock the design. After this, you may want o send the design to coders where it's hard to change design after markup
Ownership & files transfers
- Any pending dues are cleared
- Files transferred
- Ownership & rights transferred
- 10% off on next order
- Feedback requested (voluntary)
The process goes smooth and easy with our quick customer support and alert designers who, generally, over deliver. We'd love to create a unique design for your business next. Would you like to?